Helping you plan for your future
Carlow’s Office of Career Development offers career coaching, job search help, networking and internship programs to undergraduate and graduate students. Alumni services are available to recent graduates.
▸ View Carlow’s career outcomes
Services & resources
- Career planning services (resume help, one-on-one coaching and networking events)
- Access to Handshake (career database for college students)
- Micro-internship opportunities facilitated by Parker Dewey (most are paid, remote, short-term assignments
- Find local, flexible pre-professional & remote jobs through QuadJobs
Carlow’s Office of Career Development can help companies of all sizes find internship and employment candidates. Companies can:
- Post job and internship opportunities for Carlow students and alumni
- Host information tables and set up interviews on campus
- Register with Carlow’s free online career system, Handshake, to enter and manage opportunities
- View or download Carlow’s recruiting policy [pdf]
Contact Career Development
We’re here to help you succeed, contact us!