Carlow’s Help! Services office, our tech support team, is available 24/7 to assist with questions or challenges about Carlow’s technology resources. Be sure to have your Carlow ID number available.
- Answers to general questions and information about Carlow’s campus and services
- Technology support, password reset help, setups and lending
- Room reservations for presentations, meetings or studying
- Up-to-date information provided on Isadora Intranet (login required)
For instructions on how to configure your email account or change your password, view or download the Password Self-Service Instructions [pdf].
Technical specifications for students
The following minimum specifications are recommended for Carlow students. For better performance, we strongly suggest exceeding these specifications.
- Internet access: high-speed (at least 10 Mbps) connection like cable or FiOS
- Technology: Personal computer (Windows 10 or latest Mac OS, 16GB memory, Intel core i5, 256 GB hard drive, anti-virus software), headset or headphones with microphone, webcam
- Software and applications: Microsoft Office 2016 (provided by Carlow), Google Chrome, Adobe Reader, Adobe Flash and Shockwave players, QuickTime, Java
- Security requirements: Virus scanning software (McAfee, Norton), malware scanning tool, latest security patches
Contact IT Support
Carlow’s Help! Services is here for you. Contact us.