Perhaps you want a career change, a promotion or a new challenge. No matter what your passion may be, an advanced degree from Carlow will help you meet your personal and professional goals.
Get started anytime by following the steps to apply (requirements may differ by program and are included on individual program pages).
Admissions process overview
- Complete application: Create a Bridge to Carlow account, fill out an application and make sure your transcripts have been sent.
- Review program-specific admissions requirements: Some programs require additional steps to complete your application and are included on individual program pages.
- Receive admissions decision: We operate on rolling admissions. You can check your admissions status through Bridge to Carlow. Admissions decisions generally occur within two weeks after your application has been submitted.
- Confirm intent to enroll: After acceptance, log into Bridge to Carlow and submit the enrollment reply form to secure your spot.
- Register for classes: You will meet with the student success coordinator to review your transfer credit evaluation and establish your course schedule for your first semester.
Transferring to Carlow
Graduates who have taken classes from another institution and wish to transfer those to Carlow can do so. Credits for transfer are reviewed by the individual program director. Contact admissions to get started.
Resources & support
Resources and support for our graduate students include:
- Financial aid, student accounts and registration assistance
- Career development
- Tutoring and academic coaching
- 24/7 tech support
If you have already applied to Carlow, you can check your admissions status through Bridge to Carlow.
Once you inquire or apply, you will be assigned an enrollment counselor to help guide you through the enrollment process.
Accessibility accommodations are available (submit a request).