Carlow offers convenient and accelerated formats to help adult undergraduates — those who earned a high school diploma more than four years ago — transition to college and achieve personal and professional goals.
Admissions process overview
- Complete application: Create a Bridge to Carlow account, fill out an application and make sure your transcripts have been sent. Note that those applying for our Second Degree BSN program must use NursingCAS to apply.
- Receive admissions decision: Check your admissions status through Bridge to Carlow. We operate on rolling admissions. Admissions decisions generally occur within two weeks after your application has been submitted.
- Confirm intent to enroll: After acceptance, log in to Bridge to Carlow and submit the enrollment reply form to secure your spot.
- Register for classes: Meet with the student success coordinator to review your transfer credit evaluation and establish your course schedule for your first semester.
Transferring to Carlow
The transfer credit evaluation will outline which curricular requirements at Carlow have been satisfied by transfer credit, and will identify what is still necessary to complete your degree. During the evaluation process, you may be asked to supply a syllabus from certain courses. Your credit evaluation will be conducted once all final official transcripts are received and you have registered for classes.
Carlow is a PA TRAC participating university.
Resources & support
Your success is important to us. We offer the following resources and support for our adult undergraduate students:
- Tutoring, academic coaching and advising
- Financial aid, student accounts and registration assistance
- Career development
- 24/7 tech support
- Health and wellness services
- Accessibility accommodations
Once you inquire or apply, you will be assigned an enrollment counselor to help guide you through the enrollment process.
Accessibility accommodations are available (submit a request).