Carlow University considers you an adult undergraduate student if you earned a high school diploma more than four years ago and are applying for a bachelor’s degree program. 

Types of aid available

  • Scholarships and awards: Opportunities include the Carlow Noyce Scholarship for STEM teachers, the Phi Theta Kappa Award for community college transfers, outside scholarships and a limited number of funded scholarships.
  • Grants: Need-based federal and state grants are awarded annually. There is no obligation to repay these “gift aid” grants.
  • Loans: Your loan eligibility is determined by filling out the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid).
A student reads a book while holding a pen at an outdoor table

Carlow is a Yellow Ribbon school and provides resources and support to military and veteran students. 

Information on additional benefits:

© Copyright 2024 Carlow University. All rights reserved.