Carlow University considers you a traditional transfer undergraduate student if you are transferring from another university and earned a high school diploma four years ago or less and are applying for a bachelor’s degree program. 

everal students in a row of desks look down at their work.

Types of aid available:

  • Scholarships and awards: academic Merit Scholarships, athletic scholarships, outside scholarships and various awards for those who qualify
  • Grants: need-based institutional, federal and state grants awarded annually (there is no obligation to repay these “gift aid” grants)
  • Loans: eligibility determined by filling out the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
  • Work-study: opportunities for student employment based on financial need

Benefits for military and veterans

The Post 9-11 GI Bill allows military veterans to transfer all or some of their unused educational benefits to their dependent children. 

For further information:

Contact Financial Aid

We’re here to help.

© Copyright 2023 Carlow University. All rights reserved.