Carlow University helps students and alumni find the right job or transition to a different career. The Office of Career Development offers networking, advising sessions, career-related programming and employer engagement.
Carlow’s networking platform, Carlow Connect, offers:
- Alumni updates, photos and conversations
- Opt-in directory of Carlow alumni, faculty and staff everywhere
- Mentorship program
- Job board
- Group conversations
- Postings with invites to upcoming events, webinars and other engagement opportunities
Recent graduates can schedule up to three 50-minute personal career advising sessions at the Office of Career Development for up to two years after graduation.
To set up an appointment:
Alumni who are more than two years from their graduation date can use:
- PA CareerLink: skill-building workshops, counseling and job search assistance
- PA JobGateway: Pennsylvania job openings and career tools, including resume and interview guidance
- Handshake: View jobs posted specifically for Carlow alumni
Additionally, Carlow graduates are welcome at all on- and off-campus career and networking events sponsored by the Office of Career Development.
Contact Career Development