Conveniently located Carlow University opens its residence halls as an affordable option for local interns during spring and summer terms.
Benefits of living at Carlow:
- Affordable at $200 per week
- Located on bus line and 10 minutes from downtown Pittsburgh
- Walking distance to museums, parks and restaurants
- Limited meal plan option
- Access to kitchen in residence hall
- Standard air-conditioned single room contains twin XL bed, desk, wardrobe and chest of drawers
- Microwave and refrigerator combination
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24/7 security
- On-site washer and dryer
- Parking available
- 24/7 access to University Commons
- 24/7 access to self-serve convenience store
You must be at least 18 years old. Photo ID, supervisor’s name and phone number, and signed housing documents are all required in advance. Fees must be paid in full two weeks prior to start.