PhD, Clinical Psychology, Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, Pa.
MA, Clinical Psychology, Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, Pa.
BA, Theology and Psychology, Carlow University, Pittsburgh, Pa.
Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist and Neuro-Linguistic Program Practitioner, American Hypnotherapy Training Academy
- Developmental psychology
- Child abuse prevention and treatment
- Individual and family counseling
- Community development
- Social justice
- Women studies
- The comparative analysis of Virginia Satir’s growth model and communication patterns with the core principles of Relational Cultural Theory
- “Inspire: Women’s Stories of Accomplishment, Encouragement and Influence,” PA Family Publishing, 2014
Awards & Recognition
- Joseph P. Smith Award for Excellence, Carlow University
- Elizabeth Carroll Award in Theology, Carlow University
“Remember … let the truth of your soul shine forth!” — Patricia Jameson