EdD, Special Education and Educational Leadership, West Virginia University, Morgantown, W.Va.
MS, Special Education, Old Dominion University, Norfolk, Va.
BA, Education, Bethany College, Bethany, W.Va.
- Sister Mary Paul Professional Development Project, private family foundation, 2020
- Western Pennsylvania Apprenticeship Hub (co-authored with Rae Ann Hirsh), anonymous foundation, 2019
- Summer Dyslexia and Scholarship Project, PNC Charitable Trust, 2019
- Universally Designed Instructional Considerations, Wheeling Country Day School (via multiple grant contracts), 2019
- Technology Fluency Project, Heinz Foundation via CMU CREATE Lab, 2018
- Development of Out-of-School Learning competencies/curricular design, C.W. Benedum Foundation, 2018
- Baronak, K., “Should We Move Away From Standardized Testing?” Pittsburgh Business Times, 2020
Awards & Recognition
- Selected in Young Guns, West Virginia Executive Magazine
- Walter Bortz Faculty Prize for Technology, Bethany College, 2007
- Selected one of Ohio Valley’s Top Thirty Under Forty, 2007
- Outstanding Faculty Member in Bethany College Education Department (student selected), 2008
- Community Champion, Milliones High School PPS Reimagine Project
- A+ Schools, Pittsburgh
- Blessed Be Educators
- Kappa Delta Pi
- International Dyslexia Association
“At Carlow, we live the mission and imbue discipline-specific coursework with social justice curricula.” – Keely Baronak