PhD, Business Administration, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pa.
MBA, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pa.
MS, Management of Information Systems, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pa.
- Adoption and management of IT innovations
- Organizational decision-making
- “Developing Best Practices in Analytic Network Process Studies,” with Orrin Cooper and Michael Peasley. Expert Systems and Applications. Published online, 2020
- “A Contingent/Assimilation Framework for Public IS Inter-Organizational Decisions,” with H. Stern. International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making, 2018
- “Managing Rank and Tenure Decisions Using a Multi-criteria Decision Making Approach,” with Cynthia Nicola. International Journal of Business and Systems Research, 2019
- “Practical Decision Making: An Introduction to the Analytic Hierarchy Process,” with Milagros Pereyra-Rojas. Springer International Publishing, 2018
- “Ethical Decision-Making in Action: Evaluating Hospital Care Attendance Approaches,” with A. Hebb and J. Forbes. International Journal of the Analytic Hierarchy Process, 2018
- “Paradigm Shift: Eyewitness Identification as a Multi-criteria Decision Making Task,” With Rachel Chung and Ian Reed. International Journal of Production Economics, 2017
- “The Higher-Ed Organizational-Scholar Tension,” with Milagros Pereyra-Rojas, James Gaskin and Tony Lingham. Frontiers of Psychology, 2017
Awards & Recognition
- Carlow University Dorothy Cochrane Scholarship and Research Award for outstanding scholarship and research, 2013 and 2019
- Friend of Faculty of Informatics recognition from University of Zagreb, Croatia, 2014
- Best Paper Award in the 12th International Symposium of the Analytic Hierarchy Process, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 2013
- Recognized by Pittsburgh Mayor Luke Ravenstahl for contributions to selecting cloud technology solution for city, 2011
- Association for Information Systems
- The Institute for Operations Research and The Management Science
- Latin American Studies Association
- Sociedad Latinoamericana de Estrategia
- Society of Multicriteria Decision Making
“Carlow provides us with the opportunity to make a difference!” – Enrique Mu, PhD