PhD, Biostatistics, University of Pittsburgh
MS, Biostatistics, Harvard University, Boston
BS, Statistics, University of Pittsburgh
- Statistical consultant, work with more than 80 DNP students at Carlow University on the development and analyses of DNP student projects, 2010-present.
- Statistical consultant, Center for Statistics and Data Analytics, work with area nonprofits on the design, implementation and statistical analysis of studies, 2020-present.
- Statistical consultant, Dionne’s Project, worked with investigators to develop and implement statistical analyses on Bystander Awareness studies, 2009-2013
- Hebb, A., Kistler, M., George, L., Zamboni, B., “Satisfaction and Technology Acceptance of Staff Utilizing Continuous Video Monitoring in Comparison to Sitters,” The Journal of Nursing Administration, 2021
- Salch, S.A., Zamboni, W.C., Zamboni, B.A., Eckel, S.F., “Patterns and characteristics associated with the surface contamination of hazardous drugs in hospital pharmacies,” American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy, 2019
- Rodgers, J., Slota, P., Zamboni, B., “Exertional Heat Illness Among Secondary School Athletes: Statewide Policy Implications,” The Journal of School Nursing, 2018
- Zamboni, B.A., et al., “Technetium Tc 99m sulfur colloid phenotypic probe for the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of PEGylated liposomal doxorubicin in women with ovarian cancer,” Cancer Chemotherapy and Pharmacology, 2016
- Zamboni, B.A., Anderson, S.J., “TWISTED Survival – Identifying Surrogate Endpoints for Mortality Using QTWIST and Conditional Disease Free Survival,” D-Scholarship@Pitt, 2015
- Zamboni, B.A., et al., “Factors affecting the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of PEGylated liposomal irinotecan in patients with advanced solid tumors,” International Journal of Nanomedicine, 2015
- Zamboni, B.A., et al., “Meta-analysis of study design issues and pharmacokinetic variability of liposomal and non-liposomal anticancer agents in patients,” Nanomed, 2014
- Zamboni, B.A., et al., “Population pharmacokinetics of PEGylated liposomal CPT-11 in patients with advanced solid tumors,” European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 2013