This event is part of the Sister Mary Paul Educator Workshop Series.
Increasing Organizational Capacity through Self-Care Practices workshop will explore:
- Barriers to self-care when working in a service-oriented environment
- Develop a working knowledge and understanding as to how the practice self-care through mental health awareness can increase individual wellness and cohesiveness among colleagues in turn supporting a healthy work environment and healthy organization
- Discuss and discover ways in which to create safe and meaningful channels of communication within and throughout the organization
- Discover how self-care increases the capacity to effectively provide service to others while efficiently meeting the organizational mission
- Practice communicating individualized needs to meet collective goals
Guest presenter: Eletta Cameron
Act 48 credits available.