Post Doctorate WHNP Certificate, Carlow University, Pittsburgh, Pa.
DNP, Robert Morris University, Moon Township, Pa.
Simulation Certificate Program, Robert Morris University, Moon Township, Pa.
MS, Nursing, University of Pittsburgh , Pittsburgh, Pa.
BS, Nursing, Pennsylvania State University, State College, Pa.
- Mihaljevic, S., Mitchum, D., “The Implementation of Objective Structured Clinical Examinations into an Advanced Physical Assessment course for Graduate Nurse Practitioner Students,” Carlow University, 2018
- Mihaljevic, S., Mitchum, D., Wilfong, D., Daniel, L., “Student Self-Evaluation and Self-Efficacy Using Video Debriefing” and “Physical Assessment Evaluative Rubrics with Standardized Patient Simulation for High Stakes Testing,” Carlow University and the Simulation Teaching, Academic Research Center, Pittsburgh, 2016
- Mihaljevic, S., Locasto, L., “Obesity outcomes using an electronic food and activity tracking device in obese adolescents,” (preliminary capstone data), Robert Morris University, 2014
- Howard, V., Angelelli, J., Mihaljevic, S., “Linking Academic Programs, Healthcare Organizations and Simulation Centers for Process Improvement in Long Term Care,” Robert Morris University, 2014
- Foreman, R. & Mihaljevic, S., “Bone Density in Pregnancy and Lactation,” The Journal for Nurse Practitioners, 2020
- Mihaljevic, S. & Howard, V., “Incorporating interprofessional evidenced-based sepsis simulation education for certified nursing assistants and licensed care providers,” Critical Care Nursing Quarterly, 2016
- Society for Simulation in Healthcare
- International Nursing Association for Clinical Simulation and Learning
- American Association of Critical-Care Nurses
- National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners
- Sigma Theta Tau International, Eta Chapter
“Carlow University has provided me with the amazing opportunity to meet, interact and work with exemplary faculty, health care professionals and graduate nursing students which have enriched the lives residing in the greater Pittsburgh area.” — Susan Mihaljevic