PhD, English, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, La.
MA, English, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, La.
BS, English Secondary Education, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, La.
- S. King, “Pilgrimage for Love: Essays in Early Modern Literature in Honor of Josephine A. Roberts,” Tempe, Ariz., Medieval and Renaissance Texts and Studies, 1999
- “Tradition and Subversion in The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo,” reprint in Contemporary Literary Criticism: Stieg Larsson, Gale/Cengage Learning, 2021
- “The Shipman,” The Chaucer Encyclopedia, John Wiley & Sons, West Sussex, UK, 2020
- “Tradition and Subversion in The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo” Studies in Crime Fiction, vol. 1, 2018
- “The Ultrasound’: Writing Like a Global/Transnational Feminist,” Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni, Spectrum, 2010
- “Naming and Power in Zora Neale Hurston’s Their Eyes Were Watching God,” in Bloom’s “Modern Critical Interpretations: Zora Neale Hurston’s Their Eyes Were Watching God,” editor, Harold Bloom, New York, Chelsea House, 2008
- “Giovanni Boccaccio,” Arthurian Writers: A Biographical Encyclopedia, editors Laura Cooner Lambdin and Robert Thomas Lambdin, Westport, Conn., Greenwood, 2008
- “Teaching Global Social Justice Issues at a Catholic Institution,” Connections, National Association of Women in Catholic Higher Education, 2006
- Association of Multi-Ethnic Literature of the United States
- Mid-Atlantic Popular and American Culture Association
- National Women’s Studies Association
- Shakespeare Association of America
- Consortium for Medieval and Renaissance Studies
- Society for the Study of Early Modern Women