DNP, Carlow University, Pittsburgh, Pa.
MSN, Nursing Education, Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, Pa.
BSN, Carlow College, Pittsburgh, Pa.
- Assessment of Nursing Faculty Perception of the Just Culture Model and Its Application to the Response and Reporting of Student Errors and Near Misses, UPMC Schools of Nursing, 2015
- Enhanced Learning for Student Nurses through Collaboration with Nursing Education Department and School of Nursing, UPMC Mercy School of Nursing, 2014
- Sullivan, M.P., “Nursing faculty perception of the Just Culture model and its application to the response and reporting of student errors and near misses,” ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global, 2016
Awards & Recognition
- Carlow University Max and Esther Sestili Award for Excellence in Teaching, 2020
- Cameos of Caring Nurse Educator Award, 2013
- Daisy Faculty Award, 2013
- Pennsylvania League for Nursing
- Sigma Theta Tau International, Carlow Eta Epsilon Chapter
- Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
“Kindness is a gift anyone can give.” — Mary Pat Sullivan