PhD, Social Work, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pa.
MSW, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pa.
BA, Psychology, Chatham College, Pittsburgh, Pa.
- Program evaluation of a girls residential program, Auberle Treatment Center, Carlow University, 2011-2014
- The Power of Advocacy: Social Support in Recovery from Sexual Violence, Carlow University and Pittsburgh Action Against Rape, funded by The Grace Ann Geibel Institute for Justice and Mercy and The Staunton Farm Foundation, 2009-2011
- Factors Influencing Belief in the Validity of Delayed Trauma Memory, University of Pittsburgh, 2003
- Dissociation and the Therapist: The Effects of Repeated Exposure to Traumatic Material within the Psychotherapeutic Relationship, 1992
- Changes in Self Esteem in Women Returning to College, University of Pittsburgh, 1983
- The Development of Cerebral Dominance for Verbal and Spatial Skills in Three to Five-Year-Old Children, Chatham University, 1981
- National Association of Social Workers
- Council on Social Work Education
“I am so happy teaching at Carlow in our recently accredited MSW program.” — Marsha Frank