PhD, School Psychology, Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, Pa.
Certification in Primary and Secondary School Counseling, Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, Pa.
MA, Counseling Psychology, Antioch University Seattle, Seattle, Wash.
BA, Psychology, The Evergreen State College, Olympia, Wash.
- Hulac, D.M., Terrell, J., Vining, O., Bernstein, J., “Behavioral interventions in schools: A response to intervention handbook,” Routledge Press, 2010
- Benson, N., Hulac, D.M., Bernstein, J.D., “What do the Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children-Fourth Edition Integrated Process Approach Subtests measure?” Psychological Assessment, 2013
- Pascal, M., Bernstein, J., “The killer problem,” Proceedings of the 32nd Annual Conference of the North American Chapter of the International Group for the Psychology of Mathematics Education, Columbus, Ohio, 2010
- Leffard, S.A., Miller, J.A., Bernstein, J.D., DeMann, J.J., Mangis, H.A., McCoy, E.L.B., “Substantive validity of working memory measures in major cognitive functioning test batteries for children,” Applied Neuropsychology, 2007
- Hulac, D.M., Bernstein, J.D., “Prescription privileges,” In Encyclopedia of Counseling, Sage Publications, 2008
- Hulac, D.M., Bernstein, J.D., “History of relational trauma as related to BRIEF ratings in a population of adolescent girls,” Archives of Clinical Neuropsychology, 2007
Awards & Recognition
- Sara and Tena Goldstein Memorial Scholarship Fund Award Recipient, 2004, 2005, 2006
- Co-chair of Duquesne University’s Student Affiliates in School Psychology Organization, 2004, 2005-2006
- National Association of School Psychologists
- American Psychological Association
- American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists