PhD, Instructional Management and Leadership, Robert Morris University, Moon Township, Pa.
MSN, Education and Leadership, Carlow University, Pittsburgh, Pa.
BSN, La Roche College, Pittsburgh, Pa.
Associate of Science in Nursing, La Roche College, Pittsburgh, Pa.
- Preceptor Program for Level III project at Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC, 2011-2018
- Medication Review Simulation Course for the Pediatric ICU at Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC, 2011
- Graduate Leadership Project for Carlow University, 2010
- Content reviewer for American Association of Critical Care Nurses Core Curriculum for Pediatric High Acuity, Progressive, and Critical Care Nursing, Slota, M., 2018
- “Hospitalized Infants Who Hurt: A Sweet Solution With Oral Sucrose,” Tracy Ann Pasek, Jessica Marie Huber, Critical Care Nurse, 2012
Awards & Recognition
- Cameos of Caring Nurse Educator Award, 2020
- Center for Nursing Excellence Scholarship: UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh, 2019
- Excellence Award, Robert Morris University, 2018
- 50 Finest Honoree, The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, Pittsburgh Chapter, 2017
- Excellence in Nursing, honorable mention – Academics, Pittsburgh Magazine, 2016
- Excellence in Teaching: Carlow University, College of Health and Wellness, 2015
- American Association of Critical Care Nurses
- Robert Morris University Chapter of Alpha Chi
- Sigma Theta Tau International
- Carlow University Chapter of Sigma Theta Tau International
“Be kind.” — Jessica Huber