Postdoctoral Associate, Yale School of Medicine, Magnetic Resonance Research Center, New Haven, Conn.
PhD, Johns Hopkins University, Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences, Baltimore, Md.
MA, Johns Hopkins University, Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences, Baltimore, Md.
BS, Psychology, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pa.
- Merski, M., Skrzeczkowski, J., Roth, J.K., Górna, M.W., “A Geometric Definition of Short to Medium Range Hydrogen-Mediated Interactions in Proteins,” Molecules, 2020
- Roth, J.K., Johnson, M.K., Tokoglu, F., Murphy, I, Constable, R.T., “Modulating intrinsic connectivity: Adjacent subregions within supplementary motor cortex, dorsolateral prefrontal cortex, and parietal cortex connect to separate functional networks during task,” PLOS One, 2014
- Roth, J.K., et al., “Object recognition in Williams syndrome: Uneven ventral stream activation,” Developmental Science, 2011
- Roth, J., et al., “Functional connectivity between task-positive and task-negative brain areas and its relation to working memory performance,” Magnetic Resonance Imaging, 2010
- Roth J.K., et al., “Similar and dissociable mechanisms for attention to internal versus external information,” NeuroImage, 2009
- Roth, J.K., Courtney S.M., “Neural system for updating object working memory from different sources: sensory stimuli or long-term memory,” NeuroImage, 2007
“Students at Carlow are hard-working and own their successes. It is a joy to see them develop while at Carlow and hear about their professional accomplishments.” — Jennifer Roth