DNP, Adult Mental Health, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pa.
Clinical Nurse Specialist, Adult Mental Health, Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, Pa.
MS, Community Health Nursing, LaRoche University, Pittsburgh, Pa.
BSN, Penn State University, State College, Pa.
Diploma, Nursing, Mercy Hospital School of Nursing, Pittsburgh, Pa.
- Simulation effect on empathy of undergraduate nursing students, University of Pittsburgh School of Nursing, 2017
Awards & Recognition
- Cameo of Caring, University of Pittsburgh, 2016
- Coordinated first use of the Standardized Patient at Carlow University for nursing simulations
- Integrated mental health into Carlow’s graduate and undergraduate nursing simulations
- American Psychiatric Nurses Association
- Associate member of the Sisters of Mercy
- Sigma Theta Tau, Epsilon Chapter
- Mercy School of Nursing Alumni Board
“Life is no dress rehearsal. Simulation is.” — Deborah Evers