PhD, Health Care Ethics, Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, Pa.
MSW, University of Pittsburgh School of Social Work, Pittsburgh, Pa.
BS, Mental Health Counseling, Gannon University, Erie, Pa.
- Impact of ethics education on master’s of social work student learning and professional development
- Ethical approaches to the management of Alzheimer’s disease
- Ethical intersections of clinical care and public health
- Multidisciplinary approaches to integrated health care
- National Association of Social Workers
- Society for Social Work Leadership in Health Care
“I am grateful to teach at a value-driven university committed to the development of ethical leaders.” — Carrie Stott