DPH, Doctor of Public Health, Harvard University, Boston, Mass.
Master of Strategic Studies, U.S. Army War College, Carlisle Barracks, Pa.
Graduate Certificate, Security, Stability and Development in Complex Operations, Naval Postgraduate School, Monterey, Calif.
Master of Health Administration, University of Kentucky, Lexington, Ky.
BA, Political Science/International Relations, Tulane University, New Orleans, La.
- Schwartz, R.W., Pogge, C.R., Gillis, S.A., Johnson, C.E., Virnich, P., Holsinger, J.W., “Physicians as Executive Leaders: A Necessity for the Current Healthcare Enterprise,” New Medicine, 1999
- Schwartz, R.W., Pogge, C.R., Gillis, S.A., Holsinger, J.W., “Programs for the Development of Physician Leaders: A Curricular Process in Infancy,” Journal of Academic Medicine, 2000
- Schwartz, R.W., Pogge, C.R., “Physician Leadership is Essential to the Survival of Teaching Hospitals,” American Journal of Surgery, 2000
- Schwartz, R.W., Pogge, C.R., “Physician Leadership: Essential Skills for a Changing Environment,” American Journal of Surgery, 2000
- Pogge, C.R., “Guthrie Joint Camp: Improved Care at Lower Cost,” Guthrie Journal, 2001
- American College of Healthcare Executives
- University of Kentucky MHA Program Board of Advisors
- Reserve Officer Association
- Civil Affairs Association
- Women Leadership Mentoring Program, University of Kentucky
- Women to Women Mentoring Program, Newcomb College Institute, New Orleans, La.
- Dive Volunteer, The Maritime Aquarium, Norwalk, Conn.