University Communications to Faculty, Staff, Students, Campus Laboratory School
Dear Carlow Faculty, Staff, and Students:
This week Pennsylvania announced expanded eligibility for vaccine distribution as follows:
- April 13 – all remaining individuals 18 years of age or older* are eligible
- Full details available at https://www.health.pa.gov/topics/disease/coronavirus/Vaccine/Pages/Vaccine.aspx
*The Moderna vaccine, which we are distributing, is limited to those 18 years of age or older.
Integrated Health 21 (IH21) will be providing vaccination clinics at Carlow University for all faculty, students, and staff who desire to receive the vaccine. Appointments are now available as follows:
- Wednesday, April 14 – All individuals 18 years of age or older
- Monday, April 19 – All individuals 18 years of age and older
- We will add additional dates after April 21 as demand dictates.
You can view the complete schedule and register for your vaccine by clicking on the link below. Details regarding scheduling your second shot will be provided to you when you are vaccinated.
- You must use your Carlow University email to schedule.
- Note that when scheduling, if you have received any type of vaccine, you must wait at least two weeks between that vaccine and receiving the COVID-19 vaccine through IH21.
- Attached is the fact sheet regarding the Moderna vaccine for your review.
- For individual questions or concerns about your health and whether you should receive the vaccine, please contact your personal primary healthcare provider.
Follow the link below and enter a valid email address or mobile phone to register for your COVID-19 vaccine appointment.
Once a valid email or mobile phone is entered, an automated message will be sent to verify your information. Once completed, you will have access to view the scheduler and to sign up for your vaccine.
If you have any questions or need any assistance, please call our Customer Service number at 412-481-1644, extension 1.
Integrated Health 21 (in partnership with Carlow University)
The COVID-19 Re-Entry and Resiliency Implementation Team