This page was last updated 11/25/2020
Effective November 25, the University transitioned to a self-screening model for all faculty, staff and students.
Self-screening is one of our strongest defenses against COVID-19 contraction and spread.
All faculty, staff and students are asked to create an account and complete Checkpoint for COVID-19 daily, a
self-screen web-based application. Checkpoint COVID-19 is also mobile responsive.
Individuals who are physically on campus or coming to campus are required to create an account, using the link below,
and to complete the self-screen daily.
FACULTY AND STAFF: To register, use the following link via Mediterranean Wellness:
STUDENTS: To register, use the following link via Mediterranean Wellness:
- To participate appropriately, please take the following steps:
- From the home screen, choose the “COVID-19 Self-Checker” bar, and “Take Test” drop down.
- You will need to have a basic thermometer to take your current temperature and to respond to a short series of
questions about symptoms, known exposures, and travel.
- Once complete, a GREEN proceed to campus, a YELLOW use caution, or RED do not come to campus screen will be
visible on your screen.
- You will receive a reminder daily to complete the screen via email. Please check your junk mail if you have not
received a reminder and know you have not completed the screen.
- When coming to campus, wear a mask, social distance, wash your hands frequently, and clean common surfaces
before and after use.
- Students will be able to show these screens to be admitted to class. Employees may be asked to show the screen
when entering the workplace.
Faculty and staff should direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Students should direct questions to Health Services at 412-578-6174 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technical questions regarding the web-based application may be directed to email@example.com.