As a Carlow donor, your contribution to our growth is a reason for pride. You are helping to grow our rich heritage and culture, our Mercy-driven service to community, and our learner-centered teaching initiatives. You are able to make a real difference with your giving no matter the amount – each and every dollar counts and makes us stronger. Thank you for adding to our legacy.
By giving to Carlow, you will help:
- Position the University to be a valued resource for preparing eminently qualified graduates to contribute to the vitality of the region
- Equip the best and brightest to meet current and emerging marketplace demands
- Enable lifelong learners to compete and succeed as ethical citizens of the world
- Bolster the long-term sustainability of the University and its ability to guarantee financial support to students of need
- Advance the Sisters of Mercy's commitment to preparing scholars who lead and serve others
Carlow University Benefactors List
With this list of donors, we celebrate the generosity of our alumni and friends. We gratefully acknowledge gifts received during the 2016–2017 fiscal year (July 1, 2016 – June 30, 2017) to Carlow University, including The Campus School of Carlow University. From all of us at Carlow, thank you.