University sends update on screening days, times
University Communication to faculty, staff, students, Campus School
Dear Campus Community,
As shared in the Carlow University Re-entry and Resiliency Plan, all individuals living on or coming to campus will be asked to participate in daily screening. We currently evaluating the first two weeks of screening and may adjust to better serve flow patterns, in addition to the upcoming Labor Day weekend. At present, the schedule will proceed as follows:
Locations (Week of August 31):
- Frances Warde Hall
- A J Palumbo Science Center
- University Commons Entry 5th Floor
Available Times (Week of August 31):
- Monday 8/31 - Thursday 9/3: 7a-7p
- Friday 9/4: 9a-6p TENTATIVE
- Saturday 9/5 - Sunday 9/6: 11a-3p TENTATIVE
- Monday 9/7: 11a-3p TENTATIVE
- If you need to come to campus on a given day, we ask that you adjust your schedule to arrive when screening is available. Stations will also have masks in the event you have forgotten one.
- Only one screening is required per day. Once you have been screened, you will be given a sticker indicating you have been screened and you do not need to repeat that day.
- You may choose whichever location is most convenient.
- Wait times should be minimal but we ask that you allow additional time as we get up and running.
- Screening schedules will be adjusted as needed to meet needs
- For those who must come to campus outside those times, we ask that you conduct a self-screening and participate the following day (i.e. residence hall students arriving back from being home). Frequently asked questions can be found under Monitoring and Surveillance.
Please direct questions or suggestions to Dr. Angela Harrington or Dr. Janice Nash.
The COVID-19 Re-Entry and Resiliency Response Team