Faculty, staff encouraged to dialogue with subgroups on re-entry planning
University Communication to Faculty and Staff
Dear Carlow University Community,
We are happy to share that the leaders of the eight subgroups have mobilized members and begun the process of implementing the Re-Entry and Resiliency Plan within their assigned areas. These subgroups ultimately will be providing recommendations to the COVID-19 Re-Entry and Resiliency Implementation Team on implementing necessary measures to ensure a safe return to our campus.
We are also forming a new subgroup that will focus on the Common Good Commitment for all. Additional details are forthcoming.
As subgroups collaborate, we will continue to send updates to the community.
We want to thank the employees who have agreed to participate in these subgroups. We encourage you to reach out to them with specific questions as they pertain to their areas:
- Campus Events and Visitors Entry Plans and Protocols: Joel Mullner, Laurie Petty
- Employee Work Schedules and Protocols for Re-entry: Bridgette Cofield
- Reasonable Accommodations and Travel Protocols for Employees/Students: Jackie Smith, Melanie Byrom
- Safety, PPE Equipment, and Dining Services: David Meadows, Corrin Culhane, Michael Kistler
- Campus Screening Re-entry & Protocols: Janice Nash, Angela Harrington
- Classroom Management , Technology Capabilities, Capacity, and Cleaning Protocols: Greg Dumont, Jason Krall
- Communications & Signage Updates: Beth Fazzini, Bridgette Cofield
- Re-entry Training & Learning Updates: Bret Stiffler, Amber Tepper
We also encourage you to frequently visit our new page on the website that answers frequently asked questions about our campus re-entry. It is regularly updated with information as it becomes available, including President Suzanne Mellon’s special video message to returning students.
As we continue to see an uptick in confirmed COVID-19 cases in Pennsylvania, it remains critical that we support Governor Wolf’s directive to mask at all times in public places and continue our remote work for non-essential employees.
Thank you for your support.
The COVID-19 Re-Entry and Resiliency Implementation Team