Earn MSN credits while completing your BSN
Get more out of your nursing education in Carlow’s Step-Ahead Program. This nursing program is designed for those looking toward their professional future, which includes graduate education and advanced practice roles. As a nursing undergraduate, you can earn up to 9 graduate nursing credits by the time you complete your BSN.
To qualify for this BSN programmatic option, you must:
- Apply for entry into the Step Ahead Program during the admissions process to Carlow University or at the end of the first semester of sophomore year in the nursing program
- Have a high school GPA of 3.5, score 1170 on the SAT, or have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 by the end of the first semester of the sophomore year at Carlow
- Complete the skills courses (Writing, Speaking, and Quantitative Reasoning)
- Be willing and able to take 6-9 credits of core requirements outside of the regular, scheduled semesters of the nursing program (e.g., During a summer session)
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.1 during the junior and senior years of the BSN program