Carlow University offers on-campus housing to enrolled students. Two residence halls, Frances Warde Hall and Dougherty Hall, consist of nine residential floors conveniently located near most student amenities.
The Office of Residence Life, located on the 2nd floor of the University Commons (219), can assist current and prospective students through the housing process.
- New Student Move-in day: Thursday, Aug. 22, 2020*
- Returning Student Move-in days: Saturday, Aug. 24 or Sunday, Aug. 25*
*These dates are subject to change
New Student Housing
Starting in early May, students who have submitted their residence hall deposit via the admissions process will be invited, via Carlow email*, to complete their housing and meal plan agreement for 2020-2021. This email will include the following:
- How to complete the housing and meal plan agreement
- How to complete a roommate matching profile
- How to search for and select a roommate
In late July, room assignments and information related to move-in day will be disseminated.
*If you are a new student and do not have your Carlow email account, contact Carlow University's Help! Services for your email and password.
Are you joining us this fall? Be sure to review information about
as you prepare.