Accelerate from bachelor’s to Doctorate of Nursing Practice
Carlow University offers a unique, accelerated degree option for students who hold a bachelor’s in nursing that gives students the opportunity to complete a master’s degree which bridges directly into the doctorate program. As a result, students earn a Doctorate of Nursing Practice in leadership.
Save time and money while furthering your career
- Registered nurses who currently hold a bachelor of science in nursing can complete an MSN in education and leadership and a doctorate of nursing practice in leadership (54-62 credits)
- The modified plan of study is the perfect format for those who are eager to complete the DNP in a shorter amount of time at a fraction of the cost
- Work with Carlow faculty and a Carlow statistician to complete a meaningful quality improvement project in partnership with a healthcare organization
- Doctorate of nursing practice courses are low residency and meet synchronously once per month
- Master of science in nursing education and leadership courses are entirely online
- Graduate assistanceships are available
An overview of the course are available in our course catalog or review the MSN to DNP accelerated option plan of study.
Schedule a visit
Scheduled a visit to Carlow University through our admissions team.