Live it up, right here!
Our residence halls make it easy to make it to class and study groups. Your hobbies and interests are just a short walk away on campus and in Oakland. It's easier to socialize when you're living nice and close to college life here on Mount Mercy.
Save yourself any hassle of a commute or apartment maintenance. We have a friendly facilities staff who maintain good working order and cleanliness of the residence halls.
- New Student Move-in day: Thursday, Aug. 22, 2020*
- Returning Student Move-in days: Saturday, Aug. 24 or Sunday, Aug. 25*
*These dates are subject to change
Housing process steps
- Submit a $200 enrollment deposit
Payment options are available through Student Accounts. Be sure to indicate your residency status on your enrollment reply card.
- Complete housing and meal plan agreement
Starting in early May, students who have declared their intent to reside on campus on their enrollment card will be invited, via Carlow email, to complete their housing and meal plan agreement. This email will include the following:
- How to complete the housing and meal plan agreement
- How to complete a roommate matching profile
- How to search for and select a roommate
Submit your health history
- Review orientation packet and room information
In mid-July you will receive your orientation packet, roommate information, and room assignment.
- Prepare for Move-In Day!
Report to the main entrance of Frances Warde Hall on your move-in date.
New students: Participate in orientation from Aug. 20, 2020 - Aug. 23, 2020
- Begin classes: Monday, Aug. 24, 2020
Contact Residence Life
#219 University Commons