Counseling is available and free to all students
Counseling Services hours
- Monday, Thursday, and Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday and Wednesday from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday from 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Availability of services is limited during academic breaks and summer
To make an appointment or for more information about telecounseling services:
Recognizing when you need help is a sign of strength and the first step to resolving the issues that challenge you.
We help students with a range of problems including:
- Relationship concerns
- Stress management
- Anxiety or depression
- Grief/loss issues
- Trauma/crisis intervention
- Drug/Alcohol problems
- Eating concerns
- Family concerns
Counseling is confidential and never a part of your student record.Nothing you share is revealed to anyone outside Counseling Services without your written consent, within the limits of the law. We suggest caution in the use of email as a means of personal communication with Counseling Services - Email does not protect your right of confidentiality. Email should never be used in emergencies.