Earn a bachelor of science in business management
Business management major
Learn to lead with a bachelor's degree in business management. This dynamic program will give you the foundational education you need for a career in business, equipping you to work in both for-profit and nonprofit organizations. You will gain insights into how to solve the behavioral and systemic challenges faced by organizations, as well as how to develop an orderly approach to management situations.
You will be immersed in an energetic field of study that can transform your career path. Apply now and get started.
Major in Business Management
Graduates of this program earn a Bachelor of Science degree, but through our interdisciplinary core curriculum, the Carlow Compass, they receive a strong liberal arts education as well. Our business management degree lends itself to flexibility, so you can add a double major or minor to further diversify your skillset.
Here at Carlow, you can find your mission and fulfill it by becoming a better, more conscientious leader.
Learn more about business management course track in our course catalog.
Where our graduates go
This is a small sample of where recent graduates of Carlow's business management program have continued their careers.
- Crossroads Foundation
- InVision Human Services
- US Department of Veterans Affairs
- Massaro Corporation
Pursue a career as a manager, office manager, assistant or associate manager, department head or sales manager.
The Department of Management and Accounting Fraud and Forensics at Carlow University has been awarded the status of Candidate for Accreditation by the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE) located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA. In granting candidacy status, the IACBE has determined that the business programs in the following degrees at the listed locations are eligible for accreditation:
Master's Level Programs
Bachelor's Level Programs
- Master of Business Administration, Department of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Fraud and Forensics, Department of Accounting in Fraud and Forensics
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Department of Accounting Fraud and Forensics
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management, Department of Management
- Bachelor of Science in Forensic Accounting, Department of Accounting Fraud and Forensics
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Management and Technology, Department of Management