Flexibility for the working professional
Elevate your business expertise
Master of business administration (MBA) offers ultimate flexibility by allowing students to take courses online or in class. It is a unique, interdisciplinary degree that offers the opportunity to examine both the theoretical and practical aspects of business administration. Several themes permeate the program: first, corporate social responsibility and ethical practices are infused throughout the curriculum; second, the scholar-practitioner model inspires a curriculum that is both practically relevant and academically rigorous; third, engaged scholarship and experiential learning opportunities ensure that the MBA education is timely, enriching, and highly relevant for the business community.
MBA program design
Graduate into new career opportunities
With an MBA, have a career as a professional project manager, registered nurse program director, business analyst, bank compliance officer and more. The versatility of this degree will open doors to new career opportunities.
Courses led by experts in the business administration field
- Understand management best practices in business ethics, IT and databases, finance, marketing, and corporate change
- Develop professional communication skills, executive-level management skills, leadership skills and decision-making skills with emphasis on collaboration, communication, ethics and team building
- Apply business analytic strategy as defined by The Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences (INFORMS)
- Learn through the use of case studies, simulations, team projects and client engagements with organizations and companies both regionally and nationally
If you'd like to learn more about our MBA programs, let us know!
Scholarships and admission
- A limited number of scholarships are available to off-set the
cost of graduate education.
- Students may qualify for the IRS' LifetimeLearning Credit. The IRS has information on the credit, together
with a worksheet to determine eligibility.
ENRIQUE MU, MBA FACULTY
"You need to look for interesting opportunities. Meet people you might never have met. Do things you wouldn't usually do. Otherwise, nothing new will ever happen."
MARIA GRAZIANI, MBA ALUMNA
"Carlow puts a strong emphasis on supporting women business owners. That was inspiring for me to see."
DIANA NSEMO, MBA ALUMNA
“I feel so empowered. My horizons have been broadened, and I feel like I can do anything. I recommend that everyone get an MBA from Carlow!”
The Department of Management, Accounting Fraud and Forensics, and Justice Studies at Carlow University has been awarded the status of Candidate for Accreditation by the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE) located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA. In granting candidacy status, the IACBE has determined that the business programs in the following degrees at the listed locations are eligible for accreditation:
Master's Level Programs
Bachelor's Level Programs
- Master of Business Administration, Department of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Fraud and Forensics, Department of Accounting in Fraud and Forensics
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Department of Accounting Fraud and Forensics
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management, Department of Management
- Bachelor of Science in Forensic Accounting, Department of Accounting Fraud and Forensics
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Management and Technology, Department of Management