Flexible programs to meet your needs!
With a courses available during the day, night, and online, Carlow is flexible to students with jobs, families, and other commitments. In addition to traditional in-class programs, we offer fully online programs, low residency programs with online components, and web-based classes.
I Want To View Information For:
Programs at a glance
See our program listing to see the programs offered with full or partial online components.
The following innovative formats are available:
- Fully Online Programs: Some of our programs and certifications can be completed entirely online, including the RN-to-BSN, MBA, MSN-MBA programs, and others!
- Low-Residency Programs with Online Components: The low-residency programs at Carlow are a mix of coursework that is both in-class and online.
- Online Courses: Carlow's online courses use the Internet and a learning management system to deliver course materials and facilitate interaction between students, instructors, and course content.
- Hybrid Courses: Hybrid courses combine the learning formats of in-class instruction and convenient, online computer-based learning, helping to decrease the amount of time students needs to spend on campus. If you are registered in hybrid courses, you must attend scheduled campus meetings.
- Web-based Courses: Web-based courses meet in-class and on-campus as instructed by the professor. Selected tools and features of a learning management system are used to supplement on-campus instruction and activities.