Work-Study Program

  • Federal work-study is a federally funded program that provides jobs for degree-seeking undergraduates who need financial aid to help pay their educational expenses. Students are paid monthly, at least at the current federal minimum wage, and are encouraged to put their earnings toward their account balance.

    To apply for Work-Study, complete the FAFSA and submit any documents that may be requested by the Carlow Financial Aid Office.