Fully Online Programs
We offer an all-online RN-to-BSN undergraduate-level program and the following all-online graduate-level and certificate programs:
- Alcohol and Drug Certificate
- Autism Spectrum Disorders Endorsement Certificate - offered in-class, hybrid, or completely online
- RN-to-BSN, Registered Nurses seeking a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) - offered in-class, hybrid, or completely online
- Educational Leadership for High Performance Learning (MS)
- Master of Science in Fraud and Forensics (MS)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) - offered in-class, hybrid, or completely online
- Master of Science in Education with Certification in Special Education, PreK-8 (MEd)
- Master of Science in Education with Certification in Special Education, 7-12 (MEd)
- Master of Science in Nursing with a concentration in Education and Leadership (MSN)
- MSN-MBA Dual Degree Program (MSN + MBA) - offered in-class, hybrid, or completely online
Low-Residency Programs with Online Components
We offer two programs that are a mix of both in-person/in-class and online classes:
At Carlow, we incorporate entirely online, hybrid, and web-based courses as options for learning.
Online courses use the Internet and a learning management system to deliver course materials; and to facilitate regular and substantive interaction between instructor-student, student-student and student-content.
Hybrid courses combine the learning formats of in-class instruction and convenient, online computer-based learning, resulting in a reduction of the amount of time spent on campus. If you are registered in hybrid courses, you must attend scheduled campus meetings.
Web-based courses meet in-class and on-campus as instructed by your professor. Selected tools and features of a learning management system are used to supplement and/or expand on-campus instruction and activities.