Carlow operates on a rolling admissions basis, generally accepting applications from incoming freshmen until July 1st each year. But because of our commitment to small class size and the competitiveness of our scholarship programs, students are strongly encouraged to complete the application process by February 15th to assure maximum consideration for admission and scholarships/financial aid.
OTHER IMPORTANT DATES
- Final application deadline for incoming freshmen: July 1, 2016
- Tuition payment for Fall Semester due: August 1, 2016
- Fall 2016 semester starts: August 29, 2016
- Orientation for incoming freshmen: Wednesday TBD
- Orientation for adult undergraduate students: Saturday TBD
- Orientation for transfer students: Tuesday TBD
- Orientation for graduate students: Thursday TBD
- Application deadline for incoming freshmen for Fall 2016 (suggested for maximum assistance potential): February 15, 2016
- FAFSA filing for financial aid for maximum assistance potential to returning students: April 1, 2016
- FAFSA filing for financial aid for maximum assistance potential to new students for Fall 2016: May 1, 2016
Find Your Program
With more than 50 undergraduate and graduate programs and an 11:1 student to faculty ratio,
Carlow offers the kind of education needed for leadership and success in a fast-paced world.
If your search term produces no results, please try another term or reference our major list.
View List of all Academic Programs