- 30 Credits
- 10 courses taking one course at a time
- Complete in one year (August-August)
- Online program
- Application deadline July 25, 2016
- Financial Aid Available
- Classes begin August 7
- No GRE or GMAT required
- Cost $941 per credit (Academic year 2016-17)
From detection to investigation to prosecution, you’ll learn everything you need to know about fighting white-collar crime.
Carlow University offers the only one-year master’s degree in fraud and forensics that is 100% online.
"Carlow’s MFF program has opened numerous doors for me. It’s less textbook and more real-life than others out there."
— Mark Malinowski, CFE, CAMS, Class of 2013
Build a strong professional network that includes our experienced faculty, an advisory council of national subject-matter experts, and peers from a variety of positions and industries worldwide.
“There is nothing else out there like this program. The professors are passionate about what they do, and they’re very approachable. They portray their love for the subject to us without even meeting us face to face.”
— Maddie Miller, CFE, Class of 2013
A Carlow MFF degree gets results, whether you’re seeking a promotion, a job change, teaching credentials, or to pass the CFE exam.
“Those involved in fraud and forensics share a common goal: we are people who live and breathe integrity, have a passion for justice, and have a dogged determination to ascertain the truth. Carlow has all the training you need to get started.”
— David Debenham, BA, MBA, JD, LLM, MSc, DIFA, CFE, CFI, CFS, Class of 2013
MASTER OF SCIENCE IN FRAUD AND FORENSICS
Learn how to uncover and prevent fraud such as identity theft, misuse of funds, and other white-collar crimes. Carlow University’s Master of Science (MS) degree in Fraud and Forensics positions you to work and excel in your field as an advanced antifraud expert.
- 100% online, 1 virtual residency
- 12-month program (August to August) offered in five-week sessions
- 10 courses (30 credits)
- Case-based and experiential learning
- Emphasizes ethical leadership
- Designed by licensed experts from accounting, law enforcement, government, and corporations, Carlow offers the first master’s degree program of its kind in the nation.
“Carlow’s MFF program has opened numerous doors for me.”
CFE, CAMS, MS in Fraud and Forensics ’13
“I compared all of the programs and concluded that Carlow's program was, by far, the most relevant for practitioners.”