Sunita Mondal joined Carlow in Fall of 2008 as an adjunct faculty of the MBA programs. Dr. Mondal received her PhD in Economics from the University of Pittsburgh in August 2009. Her main areas of research are analyzing the effects of public policies on labor market outcomes. She is an applied microeconomics and econometrics researcher with expertise in labor economics and public policies.
Awards and Honors
- Outstanding Paper Presentation Award, The 9th Annual Arts and Sciences Grad Expo, University of Pittsburgh, March 2009
- Full tuition scholarship and stipend. University of Pittsburgh, 2003-2009
- Arts & Sciences Research Fellowship awarded to promising graduate student researcher. University of Pittsburgh. Spring 2008 and Fall 2007
- GSO and GPSA Travel Grants, University of Pittsburgh, Faculty of Arts and Sciences, 2009
- Full Scholarship as an Outstanding Undergraduate Student (from the State Government). Jadavpur University, India. B.A. 1998-2001